Wednesday, September 9, 2009

oh baby, here comes the sound.

Title:My Chemical Romance "Give 'Em Hell Kid" 

So, as you can tell, i changed the layout. The white was driving me insane. It was so sanitary and clean feeling. What do you think? I did some long time editing to get the image just right, added extra dots, tinted the lenses, added a few lines in the background, the works. Was it worth the effort? 

Today was an alright day. I say this with a smile on my face i promise. Let me tell you why:
  1. I got my APUSH assignments back and didn't fail
  2. we played with cars in Physics
  3. I received fashion sense from a gay guy today randomly. He told me that i should carry my bag on my right shoulder because my hair falls heavier on the left side so it balances out my outfit... it so worked and made me look better im sure. haha
  4. there was a HOT sub in Jr. Choir today... : ) --------(check out www.justinwilliams.com to see his picture, and then imagine him singing ten times more beautiful than he looks.)
  5. Productions we worked on the Shakespeare festival which i will be attending for the first time this year! 
  6. the seminar after school was scary
  7. i went to play practice for only 2 minutes today
  8. i met a friend name... oh dear... i don't remember his name. Its starts with an I! 
  9. I went to coffee today. 
  10. I had dance
  11. but i missed Glee... : ( 

Yeah. Those are the reasons. 

Randomnicity alert!!!:::You know when you see the person you like have a crush on and you forget how to like talk. Happens to me all the time. For today example. It was just me and him sitting at the table for a second. I sat there looking at how blue his eyes were. Meanwhile, the voice in my head was losing control!! Okay, I thought. Converstation. Got to make conversation. Can't be a bump on a log. Don't look stupid. Dazzle him with your wit and charm. Be natural. But be yourself. Talk about something. ANYTHING. Current events maybe? Is that boring? Depressing? Wait. Do I know anything about current events? No. Better not do that. I will sound so stupid. Is he bored now? Does he look bored? GOOD GOD, WOMAN, TALK TO HIM!!!! So i asked him about how school was... so lame. Well story of my life. Once he started to answer, the group came back from getting drinks and it was back into be a little quiet Audrey from there. And he, well he went back to being amazing. 

Ending statement to get you laughing. This kid in my math class named Holden just did a facebook chat message thing to me saying "Hey you stud! I dont really know you." haha i went to reply, but he got offline. 

Well. Goodnight to all. xoxo 

8 comments:

Emma said...

oh lord. know exactly how you feel with the guys! :p but glee was amazing! hulu it! its so worth it!
xoxo

Anthony said...

Glee was NOT worth it. It was another predictable teen-high-school-singing story. High School Musical, but un-disneyfied- meaning it glorifies sex, and in fact blatantly says that "science" says teebs should just go have sex because the hormones need it, as well as making the audience WANT the characters to have affairs and cheat on people they're in relationships with... and teens are stereotypically portrayed as sex crazed hiphop lovin idiots. And the writing is SLOP-EE. And it sucks... It really was insulting to me that someone was dishing out such mindless fodder.

Anthony said...

ALSO- boys are never amazing. Don't kid yourself.

Audrey said...

Ha ha I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to guys. Look who does the same thing! I love your new layout! It is sick!! Good Job! ha ha! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Red Curls! Your Strips are showing!

Anonymous said...

amazing header - your hard work and creative energies are evident! Wish you could talk to "him" like you do with us - love being around you! xoxo

Anonymous said...

amazing header - your hard work and creative energies are evident! Wish you could talk to "him" like you do with us - love being around you! xoxo

A FRIEND said...

Dear Anthony,

The purpose of glee is well, ENTERTAINMENT! its goofyness, predictablity, sexual tension, and hip hop lovin teens, well THATS ENTERTAINMENT.
p.s. as for the "SLOP-EE writing" at least its better than yours. :)