Monday, September 7, 2009

making islands where no islands should go. . . - Death Cab for Cutie, "transatlanticism"


Mood: sleepy, tired, grumpy, hungry 
Song: "New In Town" By: Little Boots
Doing: watching The Secret Life of an American Teenager... and writing this (duh)
News to Note: I'm going to sneeze -.-.-.-.-
Questions: 
  1. So... im personally getting bored with the design. But i dont want to change it if you people are going to find it annoying that i change my layout like every three months. In other words: Should i change it? 
  2. I finished "Audrey Wait." Any suggestions of new book for me to read?? 

Labor Day Weekend: 
  • This long weekend I drove with my family for about two hours up into the mountains to my Grandparents cabin. A simple wooden house hidden by decaying trees. Beautiful. 
  • We painted the deck a red brown color which was fun. 
  • Gabrielle got sick. : (
  • I ate way to much. 
  • No one knew I had left. 
  • I am sad to be home knowing that I have school tomorrow.
Collected Images from this Weekend: 






I hate school. Bye. 

2 comments:

Jaron said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I just changed my profile layout yesterday. You should check it out... http://visionaryteenager.blogspot.com
I'm WAY excited about it! I'm hoping I'll get more readers. SO yeah, I'm all for you changing your layout.

Audrey said...

I love all these pictures! I think you and I should get together and take a bunch of pictures with your nifty cool camera. Anyways, if your sick of your layout you should change it. I like this one but it wouldn't be bad if you changed yours. ha ha I might even change mine. I am sorry you hate school. Can't wait to see you on wednesday!