Monday, September 28, 2009

"The beat is complete with the sound of your world going up in fire"

- The Cure "Doing the Unstuck"

If you couldn't tell.. I haven't been writing. I just don't know what to say. To solve this epic dilemma of a problem, I asked for suggestions. From here on out is words in response to your ideas. Thanks : )

  1. Mitchell said I should talk about the gangsters on Browning Avenue. i dont how "gangster" they are but we have all of these amazing characters living around us, like super heros, star wars, army personnel, and princesses. Its quite amazing. Every time you walk out the door you have to be careful and watch out for light sabers and swords. I have personally gotten really good at karate. : )
  2. My 2nd subject is Megan. She is amazing! I love going to productions and play practice because she is so funny. In the musical she plays the main princess, Fred. Perfect role. "Its so strong, Its so perfect, Its so you!" I helped her run lines today which was pretty epic. She wanted me to attempt to put into words how excited I am for the Shakespeare competition- i cant. It will be so much fun! Egyptian grief and dancing is amazing and we will be body painted gold (and hopefully sparkly.) A good part of the dance is the Megan and I don't commit suicide like every one else. We survive! Good news I know... but it will be a party!
  3. Now Morgan asked for the most. She had enough ideas to make me write for hours. : ) First I am supposed to talk about how amazing she is. Well she has the best fashion sense- which is very sophisticated and unique. She is an amazing volleyball player and is the lead player. I know it has a special name but its like the main defense who just keeps the team in check and who can move like everywhere. Its so much fun watching her games. SO yeah.. she is amazing! 2nd: Morgan made me a copy of Mika's new cd that I am listening to right now. It is so good! I love his voice and the songs are so well written! Love it! 3rd: she really likes this replay song that I personally dont find the best song out there.. but its cool. 4th: She told me to talk about changin seasons. What am I supposed to say to that? I mean i could talk about how the leaves are going to change colors but hopefully you all ready knew that. Its fall right now even though its hot outside. And i personally am ready for cold weather. Rain and Snow. 5th: I know you have all heard the song "No scrubs" but TLC, its like ten years old. But have you ever actually listened to the words? Its pretty scary how much is describes a few of my friends. Funny stuff. But it is one of those songs that get stuck in your head forever. Take today for instance, i only know one verse but that verse was stuck on repeat in my little noggin for hours! 6th: I finally say 500 days of Summer. It was so so so good. Honestly one of my new favorite movies. I had been asking my guy friends if they wanted to go with me for a while in hopes to hang out with them.. ha... it never happened. So i took morgan and katelin (so morgan really drove down there but it was my idea okay.) Most definitely a must see. I am going to own it. I am sure. 7th: 500 days of Morgan. It is going to be the next biggest hit. I havent heard anything about it but im sure it will be amazing. yeah... (dont know about that one morgan...) 8th: we are going to green springs or green something for UEA and I am so excited. Its a hippy town with relaxation written all over it. We have to take a train to get there. I have never been on a train. 9th: ya.....
  4. My dear dancing twin Audrey, I love going to dance. It is the highlight of my wednesday. These girls are pretty crazy that i spend all this time with. We have so much fun. I personally think our teacher is a little crazy and I am still getting used to her teaching skills, but i love to dance. 2nd: I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY OH SO VERY MUCH.
  5. Katelin just agrees with Morgan.
  6. so Bill asked me to explain how to make pickles. Yeah... no... i have no idea. I just like to eat them. : )
  7. Now our dear blogger Anthony likes to repeat himself I discovered. There is only so much to say about boys that you really don't need to write it out four times in big lettering. haha Boys are cool. In jr choir they are annoying. In math their smart. and In graphics they are creative. Boys are cool. : ) 2nd: "Don't have sex. You will get pregnant and you will die." mean girls 3rd: make chocolate chip cookies really fast with your friends before a movie and see if they are better... it works. 4th: I have no clue by what you meant by a lowland gorillas diet... grass? fruits and veggitables? (maybe you should write that on your blog... i think you be better at that one) 5th:Boys- see number one
  8. Yes, My Mother does have a facebook and yes she writes on my wall... haha. Did you know its all about Geegus?? Well it is... she is like my personal Jesus. My best friend who is always there when I need her. (The next post will be all about her... so stay tuned)
There you have it folks. A post for the readers. : )

have a good night. Im tired. so..

LATER DUDES AND DUDETTES OF THE WEB.

5 comments:

Anthony said...

I write about Lowland Gorilla diets ALL. THE. TIME. in my blog. That was the joke. YOU apparently don't read mine :)

Audrey said...

Ha ha that was a good post! I love the song No Scrubs and 500 days of summer!! And I think that you should take me with you on your trip. There are crazy girls in our dance and I am still trying to get used to the teacher too!! But we keep having a sub!! Finally we should get together and take some awesome pics with your camera! Love ya twin!!!

katelin said...

dearest audrey,
saturday was amazing.
500 days of summer is amazing.
our chocolate chip cookies were amazing.
no scrubs is amazing.

<3 us. so much.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #7 2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wow i laughed so hard.. ouch my tummy hurts... katelin has a blog? must see must see OH AND AUD NOBODY ASKED YOU TO HOMECOMING CUS YOUR JUST TO PRETTY AND THEY KNEW THEY DIDNT DESERVE YOU!..... that is all.... wait no aud reply to your emails GEEZ hahah jk

Anonymous said...

just kidding on the "katelin has a blog" i thought she did... i was mistaken