Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Muses work all day long & then at night get together and dance"

Title: by: Edgar Degas 
(Degas in Vegas! haha random thought)

This weekend has by far been pretty epic-ly exciting! I have procrastinated my homework too far, partied with friends, and created way to many memories. And you, my lucky reader, get to get the inside look at (said in a booming deep voice almost like the introduction to s super hero) AUDREY'S WEEKEND! 

Friday: 
  1. sent out a message to friends to see 500 days of Summer- epic fail
  2. went to Lindsay's house with Amy and Becca
  3. we made carmel popcorn and watched Fire it Up or something. Its that movie we have all seen the commercials for about the two football players who go to cheerleading camp to get girls... i don't recommend it 
  4. this was an amazing girls night. i loved it. 
Saturday: The big one: The epic one: The one you have all been waiting for: 
  • 2:00 pm- I walked to Morgan's house where i met up with Morgan (duh its her house) Katelin and Tori 
  • We got some lemonade from a stand on the corner of Morgan's street that was being sold by sweaty little kids in their soccer uniform. It was disgusting. Seriously, this lemonade tasted like expired apple juice. 
  • After offering our "lemonade" to some bikers who refused and then dumping it out of the car like a water fall we made our way up to the Aves Street Fair.
  • The street fair ran from Donah to Indian.. (D to I street) 
  • All four of us bought matching bracelets and then three of us got new bags. This is the kind of place where I wish I had millions of dollars to spend. : ) but i didnt.. . 
  • We saw Nick Jonas 
  • Then we dropped Tori off and Morgan, Katelin and Me went to the Greek Fest
  • I got a new necklace
  • We watched greek dancing and wanted to go the stage so badly 
  • We also picked out dates for each other (purple fro dude was mine) 
  • Andrew and William were our friends at the Valets : ) they were cute 


  • On the way home Morgan got a call that she was asked to the dance. 
  • Moses came after we figured out Jacob asked her. 
  • : ( 
  • Katelin then got asked. 
  • It was a scavenger hunt. 
  • Tori got asked too. With butter. 
  • Katelin got asked by Jake F. 
  • Tori is going with Ted 
  • (Not being asked to the dance blows like hurricane season. Really. It. Does. (even if you wont be there any way.))
Sunday: 
  • My Grandparents 65th Wedding Anniversary 
  • makes me happy
SO that was the condense version. I personally dont feel up to writing the full version and I am sure you are not up to reading it all. 

Im really tired all of the sudden. Goodnight! 

xoxo

3 comments:

A said...

It does suck not to be asked to a dance...not that I have a dance...but I imagine I wouldn't be hypothetically asked to a hypothetical dance my school isn't having...confused? I am!?!

the oaks said...

exciting jonas siting..

hmmm..well, its fun to go to dances with friends more than you know..the big date which sometimes is more like a nightmare.

stay strong. stay you.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh YOU MADE ME SMILE AUD! i love the bullets.. its makes everything easier to read :) but omgoodness my fav part was the lemonade ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER! but question.. was that really nick jonas or ... a knockoff??? tee hee man i've missed reading from your blog... it makes me happy :)