Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Good Evening. Or should I say Happy Cinco De Mayo! I think this is a great holiday. Mexican food is what I like to call amazing. Any day where you get to eat Mexican food is a great day in my eyes. 
 **Don't you love this guy!-------------------> 

I have not posted anything of great interest in my life and stuff for a while so lets do an update. Get Excited because I am in a wonderful mood at the moment. 

Mood: As mentioned earlier I am in a wonderful mood. I have felt a little moody today I have noticed though. (People around me have probably also noticed and have been kind enough to just walk away and not say anything full of hatred to my face.) 

Listening To: my celli telli phone vibrate because I just got a text from Ryan! 

Quote of the Momento: 
I want to be 
rich and I want lots of money
I don’t care about clever I don’t care about funny
I want loads of clothes and i want fuck loads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them

And i’ll take my clothes off and it will be shameless
Cause everyone knows that’s how you get famous
I’ll look at the sun and I’ll look in the mirror
I’m on the right track yeah I’m on to a winner

"Fear" By Lilly Allen

 Headlines:
  • Judge hasn't had school for like three days and it makes me sad. My friends text me at 12:00 in the afternoon telling me they just woke up! This swine flu is making everyone insane! Haha Judge is going to die stupid of swine flu while East will die from swine flu with an education! 
  • I dont know why the bullets are purple. I do not know how to fix that problem. 
  • In French, Madam Collmar told us about how she almost burnt down the school yesterday because he little heater was facing the couch in her classroom and the couch lit on fire. 
  • We did our Yoga class outside in the front of the school. It was raining a bit but felt so nice. 
  • I hate CRT's for school. They are a waste of time. Honestly. The math one is always so hard and makes you feel like an idiot when your through and the English one is so easy you worry about making a mistake because the question is so simple.
  • I have dance rehearsal tomorrow and I am so excited. 
  • My dance performance is Saturday. Eeek. 
  • I have someone coming to every show except the 10 am one. haha no one wants to wake up for it. 
  • The Ap tests are next week. I cant wait until they are done. 
  • I went to Chipolet (spelling?) tonight and had a giant burrito and now feel way fat. 
  • Tomorrow is a B day at school. FML
Just wondering: Do you drink soda with a straw? I mean I love to! Is there any other way?

Random Fact: Did you know that I have a chipped tooth? Yeah pretty sweet huh?! 

Picture Time: 

Isn't that so cute!?

Well I think I may have said what I needed to say (goodness say that ten times fast.) Have a great day tomorrow. I will try to make the best out of biology. :( Bye!


No comments: