Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My blog? Oh yeah. I have one of those.

You know when you are in just in one of those moods where you cant put words to describe it? Its some where in the middle. Not happy, but not sad. Lost almost. That is how I am feeling now. And I don't know why. Life has been amazing lately. I have no reason to complain. The end of the school year is coming fast. Drama Banquet passed by already. Last Friday to be exact. It was a "historical" figures theme. I was supposed to be Janis Joplin with my tie die shirt and peace earrings but not many understood it. This evening was wonderfully hosted by Annie's house. Senior wills was also this night in which I receive three. One was from Ariel which was a small pink plastic dress up shoe. Classy was the award, but as she announced it she said I was awarded this because i am just so adorable! (it was of course screeched and bit more than just spoken but you understood the point.) A broken yin and yang symbol was next from Molly and Katie. It was something about two people becoming friends. Mark is going to have to be my friend I guess. Opposites. This will be fun. Last I got a poem from Annie. It doesn't have a direct name like "classy." To me it shows determination and willingness to try harder. But that is just a fraction of my interpretation. I drove home with tears in my eyes. 

Memorial Weekend: a time for thoughtful and respectful thoughts for those who have or are serving our country and its freedom. For me it meant driving through a gathering of cows in Wyoming. 

Seeing a scary man on a bike... TWICE. And hanging out with my Grandmother at our cabin. 

Fearless. What do you think of when you hear that word?
Well before Tuesday I would have said something like someone who doesn't have fear! DUH!
But I went to the Taylor Swift Concert. 
The Fearless Tour. Amen. I am not like a crazy fan of her and I do not know every song but my friend had an extra ticket so why  the hell not right?! It was amazingly fun. I had a wonderful time. Thanks Linds. 

You know that feeling when you are so sick of something you have no motivation
 to carry on. You want to stop. Give up. 
Try something else. That is 
what I feel like about school. There is no point anymore. Teachers don't want to teach. Students do not want to learn. Why not just end school instead of making me go 7 more days? It is a win win situation! We turned in our books and we took our finals. There is just nothing more to do. Its boring and I hate going.
 
I want to stay out late doing nothing but watching the sunsets. I want to sleep in and wake up to birds singing. I want to have one of those days where i don't have to see anyone. I want to do what i want.
 Th idea of escaping on the skate tour is all i look forward too. I want to get away. Jump in a car. drive until the gas runs out. and then walk so far. 


2 comments:

Audrey said...

I am feeling the same way about life! We really need to hang out! Love you! :)

Foxy Ladies. said...

i TOTALLY understand the way you are feeling! :)