Sunday, August 3, 2008

Molly.

Today I saw my bestest friend in the whole world. We were friends through from the beginning. She moved away to her forest castle in Minnesota in 2nd grade. We wrote letters always and still do (just not as much) She came into town and had a little open house for all the family friends to come visit. I was so excited. I showed up today, she was standing there, i couldnt have been so happy. We talked for three hours. So much that we even didnt know what to say. I had to leave, it was so hard saying goodbye. Hopefully we will be better at writing eachother. But you know you have a great friend when only see them once in a few years, but still know she will always be your best. Always be there for you. Thank you Molly, for everything, for nothing, for being my friend.

No comments: