Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School!

Im back at East High School for another fantastic year! YAY! Today was and A day. And it went at little like this:

1st Period: French- Madame Collmar

I walk in to the same classroom as I had before. My neighbor Nataile was with me along with Lauren. I didn't realize how much I didnt know until she started quizzing us and no one knew the answers. She asked me some question, of course i didnt know the answer, so I said "Can I have a life line" She laughed so hard I thought she would die, then she looked and shy Jeremy and said "Your her life line" he shot me a death stare and guessed on the answer. WRONG. hee hee

2nd Period: Health- Bills

I have a feeling that this class is going to be awkward. The only people i 'really' know is Andrew, Elliot, and Jane. Andrew doesn't like me due to this thing that happened in like 7th grade where we both liked eachother and then his friends started teasing him and such...long story! Then Jane is that girl who is on top of the "girl ladder" and just is perfect! And then Elliot doesnt talk to me. It sucks! And then the teacher is awkward himself. he used to be a coach for football or something. Uh oh. and health is just a weird class any ways.

LUNCH!

So there is this kid named Chris right. He has been texting me all summer and people had said that he started to like me, but how can he like me if the only way we comunicate is through pointless texts? Ya...So he text me on sunday. The convo went some what like this:

Chris: Guess what i wont be going to go to school with you annymore..
Audrey: Oh really? why?
Chris: Moved. Im going to Skyline.
Audrey: Oh Fun
Chris: Will you miss me?
Audrey: I guess
Chris: Your being a jerk (something about moving and not missing him..)
Audrey: What?

So anyways...I went to lunch to day and saw Chris sitting over on the edge. I walk over and asked "How is skyline?" He turned bright red and all his friends started laughing. I then said "Im glad your back" Smiled and walked away. I couldnt beleive that he would totally lie to me like that. I dont know. I found his reaction funny,

3rd period: English- Parkin

This class I think will be fun. I personally can and like to write more that math or biology so I like stuff like that. Thats all I really have to say about that class.

4th period:Drama- Micky!

This is my favorite class. There are only like 10 poeple in my class so I feel like we are going to be close. It will be fun. Im so excited. And Collin got his braces off and his hair looks so cute i almost didnt recongize my "prince charming" (inside joke) Ha ha there is also this new kid that is kind of cute from NC. Its will be so much fun! Try outs for the musical are next week and I have no idea what to sing. Its Throughly Modern Millie. I can never choose songs...so....help?

Hope your day was as fun as mine! Love you!

******Good luck to Morgan on her try outs for the big league now at SUU!!********

2 comments:

Kevin said...

the ABCs were always an effective audition piece for me!

Jocelyn said...

i sang "tomorrow" from Annie! that's a good one! oh or "my favorite things" from sound of music... you know the brown paper packages tied up with strings? i love that song! But you're story about Mrs. Story was hilarious... sorry you were embarrassed! haha that's one that will be repeated for years!