Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2nd day of school...B Day!!

Today was my 2nd day at East High. I know they let me back in....UNBELEIVEABLE! Here is how it went...

Ap Biology- Story.

So I am not really excited to be in this class. One because I know that Mrs. Story doesnt think I belong and two Im afriad she will be right and I wont be able to prove what I am worth. Uh oh. But the one thing that was funny about this class was that she used me as an example about cell phone usage. For those who didnt know my phone went off one day in her class cause my Dad called me. I turned to turn it off and she ask for my phone. I flipped open it to stop the ring tone and noticed that it was my dad. i said 'its my dad" just out of surprise.. i didnt really mean it for anyone to know. she then yelled "I DONT CARE IF ITS GOD!!" and took my phone. She told me to talk to her after class. When I went and talked to her after class she gave me my phone and told me that my humiliation and bright red face was enough punishmeant. ANYWAYS....she told the story (except the part of giving it back) and everyone looked weirdly at me, like in surprise that AUDREY the QUEIT girl got her PHONE taken AWAY! Oh.....yeah...

Photography- Tyrell

I think this class will be fun. I love taking pictures and capturing life and peserving its memory. I think photgraohy is a passion, joy and love for me. I dont see it as a girl behind a camera i see it as an artist waiting to make a magical picture. But there is like no one in that class that I know. This girl sitting next to me had a hena tattoo. I have always wanted one so I told her that it was really cool. She started telling me about how over the summer she got a FULL body one by her boyfriend and how it was weird laying there naked. I looked at her in amazement. I dont even know her name. EWW!! ha ha

Math- Hair

Yes my math teachers name is Mr. Hair. Weird.....But that class it boring. Its kind of funny cause I had like six boys all sit around me and they were all jrs. They each had head phones and were listening to them way to load that i could tell you what song they were listening to.

Ap World History- Mc (something)

AHHH. He is creepy and that class is going to be alot of work and self teaching.


Well that was my day. I have dance tonight and I am so excited!!! I will miss jillian but she promised to come next week! YAY

No comments: