Tuesday, July 31, 2012

kayak-eh-ing


With an incredible win for the U.S. women’s gymnastics and our sexy team of men swimmers, the Olympic high is in the air. But nothing makes us more excited for the events to come like a cute ass hottie paddling in some cool river water. Ladies, and gents if you are so inclined, I would like to introduce you to Adam van Koeverden.


I know a few of you are having a hard time reading this after seeing that picture, because this cutie makes my head dizzy too! Oh goodness.

This piece of man candy is from Canada, Oakville Ontario to be exact, and his sweet smile is sweeter than maple syrup. Born January 29, 1982, Adam is a sprint kayaker and holds three Olympic medals, one of every color. (I’ve heard he did that on purpose because he wanted the full collection. I mean who wants duplicates of gold right? (Do not quote me on that last parenthesis.. I made it up))


Now ladies, next time you are strolling his hometown in search for that perfect body that is paired nicely with dazzling eyes and teeth, you can head down Adam van Koeverden Street. To celebrate the success of the hometown hero, on October 17, 2008, Mayor Rob cut the red ribbon and dedicated a street to our from Adam. It is currently known as Water Street. Happy Stalking : )

Now, I give you full permission to drool. 


pretend those flowers are for you and he is standing at your door to pick you up for a little date. 


we all love sexy man backs.



you say your canadian, eh? 

No comments: