Monday, July 30, 2012

Day Three: i am more than a pretty face


Fellas, I promised you some sexy lady Olympians, but little did I know that it would come so soon. Leryn Dahiana Franco Steneri is the pure beauty of javelin throwing.

She was born March first (my birthday too, sexy people must be born on this day. You have me, her, Ke$ha and Justin Beiber- what a clan!) 1982 in AsunciĆ³n, Paraguay.


Not only does she specializes in the javelin throwing, she is an ex model - ha - TWIST. 

Famously known as an internet sensation during the 2008 Beijing Olympics, by being was the second Yahoo top searched athlete (behind Michael Phelps) – it is obvious that people were not looking her up to see her sports skills, but rather her sexy skills. She is perhaps more famous for her beauty and modeling than athletic ability, but who cares! “Modeling is a way for me to continue with my sport, the hours are flexible, and you can earn good money through photographic modeling and the catwalk,” Leryn says.

Men, go pull out your favorite magazine because Leryn appeared in the 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Woo baby. 

No comments: