Saturday, July 28, 2012

is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?


Good evening.

My leave of absence is about to be justified with exquisite bodies, faces, and personalities. 

Remember when I did the hotties of the World Cup? Well, you guessed it, every day of the Olympics I will present to you the hottest Olympic athletes from the 2012 London Summer Games. Hold your breath ladies, because I have been doing a little pre-research and damn oh damn oh damn… is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

Men, don’t leave me. I will throw some women your way. And maybe you can look at these men as inspiration of what and how long your gym work out should be.

Tonight, after such a stunning win, I am happy to present the first athlete, United States of America’s own, Ryan Lochte.


It’s no secret that Ryan Lochte is a bonafide piece of eye candy (I mean just look at that bod) but he is also an incredible athlete. Ryan has six Olympic medals to his name, including three golds. He has seven NCAA championships (not quite sure what that is, but four letters all capitalized has to mean something really spectacular,) fifty-one major international medals and a pool full of world records. “Ryan is considered by many to be the best swimmer in the world, known for his incredible short course ability, overall well roundedness and amazing talent for travelling incredible distances while kicking underwater.” – quoted from Ryan’s official fan page a.k.a. probably made by his proud Mother (or some teen girl who is a creep.)

Now onto his personal life: Ladies, this hunk is a caring animal lover, proven by his tender love for his doberman named Carter. How sweet! He should be in the next “Hot Guys With Baby Animals” calendar. He attended the University of Florida, so I am sure he knows how to party well, you know with Miami spring break and all. He is sporty outside of the pool too - he designed his own pair of custom shoes for Speedo. The design, of course, is his favorite color neon green, covered in rhinestones (“I can tell that you are in touch with your feminine side” –Nicki Minaj, Super Bass) and complete with his creative saying “Jeah!” (which sounds like “yeah” with a Jesus touch… so religious points? or am I stretching it with that one?)

Now enjoy these photos. You are allowed to drool. 








Have a good night and sweet dreams. ;) 

No comments: