Sunday, March 6, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge

So this stupid thing is going around on facebook where people are doing "The 30 day Photo Challenge." Everyone is doing it, it looks lame, and its annoyingly blocking my newsfeed. And I will never do it on Facebook.

That is why I am doing it here.

Day One: A Picture of myself



 . . . . .and ten facts about me. Now this should be easy.. I  mean no one knows myself like I do..
  1. I am an obsessive, passionate, photography addict.
  2. When I paint my nails, I always paint on nail a different color than the rest.
  3. I am the oldest and blondest child in my family.
  4. Red is my favorite color.
  5. I do not really like school dances at all. 
  6. Hats look and feel good on my head.
  7. I like to write creatively. 
  8. I am quite musically educated and diverse. 
  9. 500 Days of Summer, Dirty Dancing, and Less Than Zero are my current movie loves. 
  10. I pretend that I am Italian. 
Yay. Stay tuned for more narcissistic lists all about me! 

1 comment:

Mrs. Rotermund said...

Red? Really? :)

You are beautiful inside and out! Xoxo