Friday, March 4, 2011

I have been 18 for four days and nothing incredibly exciting has fell down from the sky and into my lap.

My stomach hurts, my eyes are having a hard time staying open, and I am watching brain melting television. Oh, and my toes are cold. so i guess that would be my <----- MOOD and current SLEEP lacking state. 

Last night I woke up at One O Clock in the morning (capitalized for emphasis) with enough energy to fill the stands of a stadium filled with hot dog, nacho eating, fat people. And then I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. <--- my SITUATION 

So I turned 18 on Tuesday and so far I haven't had the chance to use my epic "you just turned 18 powers." I mean I haven't been to the big house for some insane crime, I haven't smoked a cigaret that I was not allowed to buy yet but can smoke it anyways, there isn't an election for me to put my opinion in a box, and most importantly I have not found an infomercial that I can buy some useless crap off of. <--- The Big Bummer


Take Five (that show that I am currently Producing) is opening next week. on thursday. Oh yes- the stress level is up and I am getting that nervous feeling that it isn't going to turn out but at the same time you want to jump up and done and skip with excitement when little things fall together. <--- My recent Life

And finally.. drum roll.. I am in love with Adele's music and James Fraco's face. <--------The Obsession 


Well.. Bye. xoxo 

No comments: