Sunday, January 9, 2011

we're catching bullets in our teeth and though it's easy when you know how it's done

I am an official slacker. It is already a week into the New year and I have not written anything in here. Already a big fail to my resolution for 2011. My life has been crazy good lately. School started with a bang and rushed me in fast with homework and school activities. I feel like I haven't stopped moving, but it is fun.

Im getting stressed but overly excited about Take Five coming up. Auditions are on Wednesday! This whole producer thing is turning out to be very magical. It is rewarding to me to see my directors excited and involved. I just want this year to be memorable for Take Five. I want to awaken a tradition that I think has disappeared a little. There is an entire list of producers before me, and when I add my name to that list I want it to mean something. When people read my name on that list I don't want them to remember me- I want them to remember Take Five 2011. I want them to think of the friends they made, the plays they were a part of. I want them to remember the laughs they had and the inside jokes. Maybe this is the year someone is cured of stage fright, or gets their first lead. I want my name to resemble a highlighted memory. As producer, it isnt about what people remember me for, It is about what they remember from Take Five. Thats what it is all about. My name will stain the page as an experience as part of a tradition.

sorry for rambling. it was needed.

I am currently obsessed with Bullets by Tunng. So listen in..


'Bullets' by Tunng from tunng on Vimeo.


goodnight.

No comments: