Monday, January 31, 2011

I am now friends with the entire South African mogul ski team.


These are my new friends. On the left is the coach, and then the right is the one athlete :) They loved my blue sunglasses and asked in a thick accent to try them on. How could I resist there beauty and accent (and of course the yellow pants.) ? I couldn't. They were absolutely adorable and asked me to take their picture so I would not forget them and because they were wearing their new out fits for the first time. 

I am having too much fun. 

Miss you all in Salty Lake City, but I will not lie, I love sitting and working in the sunny mountains surrounded with foreign athletes, and ending the work day  in the press tent with the lovely Deer Valley Ladies. 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

So Jealous of you Aud. That sounds amazing! :)