Wednesday, November 3, 2010

nothing about my appearance today is attractive.

 I seriously feel like crap and probably express my feelings in my outfit and make up. I put eye shadow on in the dark. Yes, that would explain why i have "soft creme" sparkles everywhere but my eye lids. (At least my mascara isn't speckled below my eyes and on my cheeks like Raggedy Ann's freckles.) I wore my man sweater today and for you who don't know me well enough to understand what my outfits are saying- i only wear my man sweaters when i don't feel wonderful or when i am extremely exhausted and cold. (or when i am on the skateboarding tour cause there... it looks hot, but that is besides the point.) My hair is in a floppy bun because  I woke up with my hair in all different directions and a "bump it" s large as Kim Kardashian's rear end. When I walked out of my room my Mother yelled "IT'S ALIVIE" and ran and hid under her bed shaking. I looked just like Amy Winehouse when she was imprisoned. Some girl even told me that halloween was last week but "your costume is great." (not really but they were thinking it. I could tell in their little razor beamed eyes.)


I need to sleep.
xoxo

No comments: