Sunday, November 7, 2010

Please Shave November.

It's November- which means that men get this crazy pre mature idea that "peach fuzz" is attractive and that they do not need to take time to shave their little chinny chin chins. Well here is a note for you all: It is not very becoming. Now if you can get a full, decent, beard- than more power to you- Just don't expect me to pucker up to you because hairy kisses are not the same as eskimo kisses. I know that this terrible tradition will not die down, so i decided to do No Shave November too. Unlike most men my age, I can actually grow a thick, luscious, shiny, curled, better than yours, beard. I won the unknown competition. That means everyone else should just shave now. There is no chance for you to win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa is that you? i love this post hahaha made my day

Audrey said...

love it! And I totally agree. My brother has fallen into this madness!