Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my day.

  • i drove to school topless. 
  • Listening to Madonna- of course
  • parked/stalled the car in my spot in the lot
  • walked across the parking lot
  • waved to Ryan and Ian in the silver car
  • laughed about how lame I am
  • went to creative writing
  • finished writing my monologue 
  • spelled my last name wrong
  • sent Grey a text
  • walked to productions with Grey and Danny
  • wished i was a super hero 
  • auditioned for Bang Bang Your Dead
  • wished really hard I got Emily or Katie
  • called Becca
  • had lunch with Becca and company
  • listen to a gay guy call my guy friend hot while he walked by. 
  • laughed about it to myself.
  • went to AP LIT
  • told Sam that we are not in kindergarten and he doesn't need to steal my stuff
  • I said it a little nicer than that
  • listened to Lake talk about the test
  • cringed at the idea that i am going to fail this grammar test
  • got over it
  • then cringed again
  • started to cry
  • not really but my brain was sobbing
  • packed my stuff
  • walked down the hall with Becca
  • went to Franks room and asked about my photography
  • he said i was talented
  • i said thank you
  • walked to the student parking lot
  • tripped over the rock in the road
  • felt stupid
  • got over it
  • drove home topless listening to....
  • i dont remember
  • not really that important
  • told my father about my great day
  • ordered my prints 
  • drove topless to play practice
  • said hi to amy
  • arrived ten minutes late
  • disrupted everything buy saying "im so out of it" way to loud
  • rehearsed my parts
  • became the part Betty Blast
  • go me.
  • got a script
  • went home
  • had dinner at noodles and company with the family
  • ran errands
  • picked up my prints
  • watched glee
  • was disappointed with glee
  • took a shower
  • put lotion on my face
  • wrote this post
  • looked at photographs
  • went to bed

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I ate at noodles and co. too tonight!! ha ha love ya. can't wait for dance! :)