Monday, September 20, 2010

"Brilliant band. They have a unique and lovely sound."-youtube user

Do you know how to make Monday into Funday? With my music monday of course! 

SPOON
Spoon is an American indie rock band formed in Austin, Texas but now call Portland, Oregon home. The band is composed of Britt Daniel (vocals, guitar); Jim Eno (drums); Rob Pope (bass, backing vocals) and Eric Harvey (keyboard, guitar, percussion, backing vocals).


About three years ago my Father (the music mastermind) discovered "I turn my camera on" by this group and I was instantly fond of their charming, indie, rock, bouncy, catchy, super, amazingly amazing sound. And then just recently I heard the song "Underdog" and it made such an impression I bought the music video off of itunes. Now- I want you to love them. 

Listen my friends. 




No comments: