Friday, January 1, 2010

..live through this and you wont look back...

My mother began the night by saying "I like even years. 2010, I like it." And I think I might have to agree. It has a ring to it. Something different. Something new. Im ready for a new year- leave the past to be only written in history books. 2009 had its ups and oh did it have its downs, but we survived. I was thinking yesterday (which was only a few minutes ago) what were the bests and worsts of my 2009. I love making lists- so i created one for you.  *do note that the order of the items does not rank them.. it actually doesnt matter.

1. Movies:

Best:
  • 500 Days of Summer
  • My Sister's Keeper 
  • Blindside
  • Taken
  • Where The Wild Things Are
  • The Time Travelers Wife
Worst:
  • Year One
  • I love you Beth Cooper
2. Reads:

Best:
  • Impossible
  • Audrey Wait
  • My Sisters Keeper
Worst:
  • AP Study Guides

3. Hangouts

Best:
  • Coffee Shops (Sugar House and Coffee Garden) 
  • Donner Park
Worst:
  • "Club Wendys"
  • Studio 600

4. Days

Best:
  • March 1st
  • July 3rd
Worst:
  • January 1st 
  • July 30th 

5. Songs

Best:
  • Gives You Hell- All American Rejects
  • You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift 
  • Poker Face- Lady Gaga
  • Just Dance- Lady Gaga 
  • Hot and Cold- Katy Perry
  • Sleepyhead- Passion Pit
Worst:
  • Home- Daultry 
  • Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
  • One Time- Just B..something
  • Crush- David Archuleta 
6. Fashion:

Best:
  • plaid flannels
Worst:
  • Uggs

Well wasnt that exciting! Almost as exciting as watching a staged conversation between Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest! Heres the year in photos.



Cheers: Heres to a good year!

xoxo

**Title: "Your Ex- Lover is Dead"- The Stars



2 comments:

Gabrielle!! =D!! said...

i'm a dinosaur... num!! num!! num!!!

Audrey said...

This was good. Very Nice photos! Miss seeing you! We need to hang out and tie dye underwear, and take some photos of our own! :)