Sunday, October 18, 2009

There is a Wild Thing within us all.





                We have all heard the classic story. We have all fallen in loved with the characters, the art, the plot, and the wonders of it. But now there is more to enjoy. I absolutely loved the new movie "Where the Wild Things Are."






My favorite part was the cute kid who played Max. He had a sweet face and an even sweeter personality that was displayed largely through he character in the film. You just fell in love with him from the moment he appeared on the screen.



The music was so fun and delightful throughout the film. I liked it so much I am going to make an effort to purchase all of the songs.

Costumes for this film were exquisite. Even the extra unique details to Max's pajamas were perfect. The Wild Things looked amazingly real.

I would high;y recommend this movie to anyone. Absolutely Anyone. 

2 comments:

ellie said...

Yeah, I enjoyed the movie so much. Especially, Max Records as Max. Lots of great stuff.

Love your new header. Very cool.

starbrained said...

I want to see this movie so badly.