Monday, August 10, 2009

Under the Influence: The last events before the end

In Colorado:
. . I had my own hotel room in Winter Park 
- - - with a kings size bed 
- - - - which was wonderfully wonderful 
. . . I ate one of the largest ice cream cones i have ever had 
- - - It was cookie dough and cookies and creme 
- - - -yummy.
. . . . I watched a guy hit his eye at the skatepark
- - - with his skateboard!
. . . . . It rained during the skate event
- - - for fifteen minutes
- - - - it was beautiful 
- - - - - so was the judge 
. . . . I met Summer
- - - she is in season
- - - - she sold me some sweet new shades
. . . I stayed with Kristine in Denver
. . . . I ate a burrito that made my mouth flame up  
. . . . . I saw one of the largest skateparks in Colorado Springs 
- - - my ankle hurt really bad after the event 
- - - - i dont know why 
. . . . I froze to death in Aspen 
. . . i bought some amazing man jeans by KREW
. . There was a bear greeting right before we arrived at the skate park 
- - - it took this couples pistachios and ate them 
- - - - but took the shells off and just ate the nuts
. . . I came home yesterday


1 comment:

ellie said...

I hope you are recooperating now. Sounds like an amazing time. Loved the way you posted it.