Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't worry about me- just suffering through a skate event hang over.

Saturday was the Concrete Rodeo Grand Nationals! This was exciting stuff for a die hard Concrete Rodeo team member and fan. (haha) so what did I do? Well on Saturday morning I woke up early and was at the South Jordan skate park at 6:30 a.m.
 I was ready to set up and get this event under way but the Miss Mother Nature had different plans. It rained. Until 11:00. I waited in a giant white van with my father, sister, and JJ for about 5 hours. It was very displeasing I tell you. But then the clouds dispersed and the sun was shining the rest of the day! :) 
We had a good turn out- even for the economy which has brought our numbers down 20 percent- filled with incredible talent and exciting skating. 
Here are a few photographs from the event: 





Now that it is over I am not sure what I am going to do this weekend. I almost feel like I should pitch a tent in the back yard and then drive to the skate park in the morning and eat mexican food every night! 

Heres to a great summer of skateboarding! 
Cheers! 

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Glad everything worked out in the end! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

the oaks said...

sweet pictures. Yeah, for mexican food everyday!

Audrey said...

Man I should have drove out there to see you! I am glad that the concrete rodeo tour was good!

Anonymous said...

http://thewishinglife.blogspot.com/

N said...

Thanks for ur comment !!