Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bouncing is for balls.

U.E.A. Ahhh. A time to relax and enjoy a few wonderful days with out classes, teachers, and homework. I wish I had every thursday and friday off. A lot has happen these few days, nothing bad, everything wonderful.

I think we shall start with Friday. Friday was like frosted flakes. It was GGGGGRRRREEAAATTT! ha ha Friday was my good friend Lindsay's 16th birthday. To surprise her i "kidnapped" her and took her out to lunch and to get our nails done. Im not really one who goes and gets her nails done and loves it, but it was pretty nice to get them done and be papered. They didnt last too long- every nail has a the tip edge scraped off. Oh well. Anyways- afterward my sis, mother and me went to the wonderful Park city for the evening. My sister and I got our own room together and well my parents the same. The room was amazing. One large king size bed, a deck with a view of the sunset, and a shower will the shower head of heaven. We stayed up all night, ordered pizza at 10 p.m. and then went swimming until 11:30. We ate the pizza out in the hall at this random glass table with chairs. This really cute guy started to walk past, as he did I gave him the look that he deserved (drooling beautifulness..ha ha) and the minet i did so, Mr. Hottie turned around. He gave me the biggest smile and walked back where he came from. We saw him again at the pool late at night, he was with three girls, and those three girls were all over him all night. When I walked passed him he turned to the girls and said "that is her," they giggled but my sister said he never took his eyes off me. Ha ha. He kept giving me glances all night and when my sister and I were the only one in the pool, he left his girlies and jumped in. Doing a complete "Zac Efron" move. Going under water and attempting to look attractive comming out. I admit, he did, but he also reminded me of a mermaid.

I left the hotel this morning and went to my Grandparents house to meet my cousin Kellie and aunt Pattie who flew in from Spokane late Friday. We went shopping everywhere and out to lunch and dinner. It was wonderful to catch up with my much missed relatives. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Love you all.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Ha Ha Audrey that is a great story. I bet he secretly wanted you instead of all those girls ha ha! Love ya! Great job today!