Saturday, October 11, 2008

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

It snowed a bit today! I am super excited!! I love the snow-but I hate being cold. For you all who know me- you know i am always cold! I can never seem to be warm enough! Goodness...what will we ever do with me!

Anyways. I cant believe that East lost against Cottonwood. I mean come one- we didn't loose by a few points we lost by A LOT! AHH. The game was fun though. Lindsay, my best friend, and I went to the game looking cute-but not warm. We froze! By the time we left the game, our toes hurt so bad! AHH! At the game, my cousin Luke came. I missed him. Alot. I haven't seen him since......to far back i cant remember. I'm glad we are still friends. But i realized time has changed him. He now is all about getting drunk, sneaking out, and making out. He told me I would be the funniest drunk and he is going to get me drunk so I can get my first kiss. He was so different. It was weird. It wasn't my same cousin I saw months and months ago. He had changed too much. But i still love him oh so deeply. he has been like my brother and he will always be. I just hope that he makes the right choices. He has so much to offer. He is an amazing soccer player and can cook the most delicious meals right off the top of his head. ha ha it makes me smile just thinking of the fun times. He almost died once....the worst experience of my life so far....I cant imagine losing him. <3

I need an adventure. Like badly. I want to escape. You know...Jump in a car, ride until the gas runs out and then walk so far.

No comments: