Tuesday, April 1, 2014

reckless abandon


Music often inspires my photography, as you might have noticed with my lyric/song pairing with each post on instagram or my continuous need to tell you about every music video I find. Now that I think about it, I think I follow more musicians on facebook than I do my friends. 

With that in mind, i would like to present the Verbaledudette monthly music series. At the beginning of each month i will share a collection of tunes that have continuously soundtracked the previous month; some new finds, old favorites, and inbetweeners. 

To make for easy listening, you will also be able to grab a hold of the playlist on spotify

i am excited to share my first, here we go! 

April: Reckless Abandon 

1. i need my girl - the national 
2. one for the road - arctic monkeys 
3. black belt - john grant 
4. let go - rac 
5. secrets on our lips - astronautalis 
6. gracious - ben howard 
7. the ghost inside - broken bells 
8. west coast - coconut records 
9. love interruption - jack white 
10. go it alone - beck 
11. i'm into you - chet faker 
12. vagabond - wolfmother 
13. i will be there - odessa 
14. hey pretty - poe 
15. speak in rounds - grizzly bear 
16. 6 underground - sneaker pimps 
17. percussion gun - white rabbits 
18. renaissance girls - oh land 
19. lonely press play - damon albarn 
20. sweet disposition - the temper trap

enjoy! xo : ) 

No comments: