Tuesday, March 12, 2013

tic

Remember this past summer? Well I do not know if I have previously mentioned it, but I morally supported (and a slight bit of profound acting if I may say so myself) some friends in their film for the 48 Hour Film Festival. 

The film won Best Film, Best Directing, Best Editing, and Best Score, for the Salt Lake City division. Unfortunately it was not awarded anything in the big show this last weekend - but that does mean it is finally released to the public!

Some incredibly talented people are behind this masterpiece. I proud to call a few of them my good friends and that I got the chance to watch it come together.

 I am pleased to present you with "Tic."


For those of you who receive this through email, the link is as follows: http://vimeo.com/43800919

P.S. I seriously had the best morning ever today. Life is good. : )

xo

No comments: