Friday, July 9, 2010

big cities are a photographer's playground

I look to my right and there is a window, outside the window is a tan bricked office building stretching ten floors up. People are pacing in their cubicles, putting hands to their heads and arguing in stress. A women just pulled her skirt up and fixed her tights- thinking no one could see her with her door shut, obviously she forgot me.

The girl sitting in a hotel room across the street.

 To my left there is a camera and my black Converse- thrown carelessly on the floor after a walking day. Gabrielle sits on her bed in her pajama pants texting boys. My father is snoring into a deep sleep behind me on the opposite white sheeted bed.

 I sit here next to the only window. 

My body turned so see the world outside. I watch curiously below- like a princess locked in a tower wondering what the outside world has to share. My neck is sore and I long for a massage to ease it's discomfort. I am downloading pictures onto my computer from my adventure in Portland. My sock is half way off as i wiggle my toes on the purple striped carpet. I slide down into my chair as I think about what other moments i could describe to you as you skim through the text on the screen.

big cities are a photographer's playground 
and a dreamers imagination 







Four events into the Concrete Rodeo. It is Day Five of my trip. Tomorrow will be Newberg- a large park with endless concrete and hopefully an even larger amount of entrees. Here are the best and worsts of each event so far:

 Buhl:

  • Best- Skyler Morgan and C.J. Cooper
  • Worst- small amount of entrees







McCall: 
  • Best- Staying at Jamie's lake house
  • Worst- the event was cancelled 






Richland: 
  • Best- Krew and Justin 
  • Worst- clean up in the heat 









Yakima: 
  • Best- Cristian 
  • Worst- preparing to send Mother home 








I just got news that my Grandfather passed away. One of the most admirable men I have ever met. 
I love you. xoxo  
Just for smiles :] 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you take the first picture? its amazing and holy poo on toast that dood is hot and SHNIKEY that last picture made me blink a couple times hahahah. you and your concrete rodeo hot male encrusted summers.... GEEZ.