Monday, April 19, 2010

everyone else is doing it Mom...

A - Age: 17
B - Bed size: twin
C - Chore you hate: Yard work. Ugh. I like to enjoy the finnish product.. but I would rather clean the house than the yard.
D - Dog's name: Brutus 
E - Essential start your day item: Music. 
F - Favorite color: Yellow, Orange, Red, Black
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver
H - Height: 5.6ish
I - Interesting fact about yourself: I always have a camera




J - Jewelry you wear every day: three/four necklaces- a heart, a St. Christopher, a simple chain, and a scrabble letter
K - Kids: um.. no? 
L - Living arrangements: In a house, in Salt Lake City Utah with my parental units, a sister, and a dog




M - Mom's name: Monica
N - Nickname: Aud, Audie, Audeus. . . others I am not going to repeat
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I dont remember. 
P - Pet peeve: when people say "word" (hint hint joe hint) 
Q - Quote: "They live their life for you on TV, they say they are better than you, and you agree" 
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 0ne sister
T - Time you wake up: hahaha.. well my eyes dont open until Lunch. 
U - Underwear: is overrated. 
V - Vegetable you dislike: um.... mushrooms
W - Ways you run late: I like to make a dramatic entrance. It is all intentional 
X - X-rays you've had: none.. i think
Y - Yummy food you make: cookies. boxed mac and cheese, pasta
Z - Zoo favorite: Tigers.. rawr 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your awake at lunch??? i think mines at 10 past noon hahah. i love the u- underwear?- is overated. classic... oh wait "word" :D