Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who put canned laughter Into my crucifixion scene?

Goodness. I think that it is time for a post. Oh? You agree? I thought you would.

Congrats to the cast of Copacabana! Even though I was gone for the performances, (and everyone belive I died because of the dedication letters left to me in the program. These included writings such as "RIPIC" *rest in peace in Canada and "This one is for you Audrey! Youre in a better place now!") I got the chance to see it on stage during a school performance, the last one! I loved it! : ) And yes.. I know I spelt the words on the poster wrong.

My birthday was Monday. So this is my first official post during the age of the one seven. And im regrettably saying it isn't going to be a very long one. See my excuse tonight is that my sister is performing in the Wizard of Oz at Clayton. (Yes, The fancy dreaded loved political Clayton plays) Wait. its only 5:21. I lied. That cant be an excuse. Anyways.. My birthday. It was good. :) My Father was home, which is a first, for my birthday. Usually the Japanese steal him from me. Becca and Amy gave me a Edward Cullen action figure. He is sparkly. : ) My sister gave me this cute hat and made me breakfast. So all in all, it was a amazingly amazing day! 

Luke, Me, Gabrielle, Amelia 

Dammit Janet! I almost forgot! Last weekend I had the chance to so Rocky Horror at the University- a live production. It was very well done and prefect. I left with a smile on my face and my stomach hurting from too much laughter. Going with about eight drama kids can be quite the experience. And I got to see Kramer and Zoey. Both of which pulled off excellent roles. You know how you dont realize how much you miss someone until you see them again? Totally what I felt like. : ) Good Times.. 

                               
Cassie, Audrey, Saia, Amy, Beth, Becca, Eliza, Walker

Musical Obsession update. 
  • Are you just looking for some new songs to through on that playlist on your ipod? Check out ladioradio.blogspot.com I know a few of the dudes that do this and they are pretty musical literate, so check it out and get musically educated on the fresh tunes 
  • also listen to Evident Utensil By Chairlift.  I am currently in love with this song!
  •  http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mvqakws0CeU
Love you all! : ) 

"the most evident utensil, is none other than a pencil, not a multicolored stencil, nor a camry crew"

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Liked the post. will check out that music. great photos (as always). Glad you had a good birthday! :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

aud..... you have one gorgeous cousin. luke's his name right? holy poo on toast he could be a model. *drool* he doesn't read your blog right? hopefully not. glad your bday was fun!