Sunday, March 14, 2010

how to fight loneliness: smile all the time :]

*Title: Wilco "How to fight loneliness"


Good evening. Actually its a confusing evening- due to the fact I have lost an hour of my day. I feel like it should be seven- but no! It is eight. Now im confused and have to go and change all the clocks in the house. Who came up this? goodness.


My weekend rocked. No joke. Jr. prom was exceedingly fun and amazingly amazing. Lets just say my legs were sore from dancing the next day. : ) Here are a few pictures from the last few days:





And then I went to Luke's Game also: 








So I was looking at some videos and I stumbled upon this: 
Memoirs of a Scanner (Martinibomb Version) from Damon Stea on Vimeo.

It is not very long- but super funny.
Have a good night!
xoxo

No comments: