Monday, December 7, 2009

Notes from Geegus to Audius:


"now listen up heres a story about a girl that blames it on the girls who know what they do, blame on the boys who keep blamin it on you, cause this is my united states of whatever, so just dance gonna be okay you found me lying on the floor surrounded surrounded...... when you walk my way hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell, the best thing about tonight is were not crying " if you like it you should've put a ring on it" so just live your life because this life has taken its toll cause she said goodbye to many times before i don't want to be the girl who laughs the loudest so try to leave the light on when i'm gone...... this is why this is why i'm hot i'm hot cause i'm fly, so stop and stare i think i'm moving but i go no where its something unpredictable but in the end its right i hope you have the time of your life with romeo take me somewhere we can be alone i'm lucky to be in love with my best firend cause i'm bringing sexy back (yauh) your so damn beautiful girl it will all get better in time...... i feel so untouched right now"


 - The word of Geegus 




2 comments:

Audrey said...

That was awesome!!! I really liked the combination of song lyrics! Great post!! ;)

Nicole Linette said...

Heyyo Audrey, you probably have forgotten that you were following my blog because I've hardly posted in the last few months, but I noticed you were there! Haha, and thank you for that.

This is brilliant, by the way.

peace&love,
nicole.