Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"i pity the fool"

I got asked to the dance tonight. By Ryan Anderson (not the ryan later talked about..) Its pretty funny due to the fact the dance is Friday. :) haha it will be fun.


Have you ever gone back and read something that was exactly a year ago to that day?  Well thats what happened to me. See a year ago- I was sitting in a drivers education class, 3rd class to be exact. It was quite boring- anyways I passed a note to this kid, Ryan. Well i blogged about it that night:
 "Anyways: tonight in Drivers Ed. I got all courageous and passed a note to this cute boy sitting in front of me. He wrote back. I wrote back. Blah blah. Then afterwards he officially introduced himself to me and we realized that we had been at the same Halloween party. I felt bad that i didn't recognize him... but he remembered me. Ha Ha. Well that made my night. "


Title Provided by: Joe Ahart- thanks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this ryan in your drivers ed class ryan anderson? or another ryan?