Friday, July 10, 2009

my tattoo is sticking to the key board as i type.

Yesterday as I was doing my laundry at Suprior Laundry is the hispanic part of town in Yakima Washington I got a tattoo.

Sure, you guys you get professional tatts pay hundreds of dollars, but mine, mine was only a good 50 cents. It is a sea horse. With Sparkles! I placed it perfectly under my wrist, it look amazing. Fixing my hat in the bathroom a few hours later, my sea horse looked so legit. But now. A day later. This Tattoo is not all it is cracked up to be. It has fuzzys stuck to it form my sweat shirt. Yes, my sea horse is now wearing a sweater. And as I am typing this my arm is getting stuck to the table and key board. Good thing it is temporary. :D
I have been gone from Utah for a week to this day, but it feels like a month. I am having the best time and dont miss home at all (except for my sister and mother but i know they will be joining me soon.) Life on the Road. You meet many intresting people and see very unique things.

Life on the Road:
  • "shred-necks" of Buhl Idaho greeted us with their appearence at a wonderful skate event
  • Jade called me Audie- which was kind of weird to here when i was least expecting it
  • At Ketchum Idaho it started to rain as hard as can be the minute we handed out the last medal.
  • it stopped the minute we were done packing the car and put the key in the ignition.
  • we were soaking wet.
  • At Jamies I learned that i was not destined to be a volley ball player
  • i got dizzy because of sunshine and lack of food.
  • We went on a boat ride at 11:00 pm
  • there was a cloud that looked like a skull
  • (the man next to me is talking in spanish really really fast)
  • I have decided that when going tubing or on a giant whale behind a boat everyone should always wear neon orange helments.
  • I watched a girl rub sunscreen on her dog...
  • Richland Washington. Wow.
  • there was a almost fight but people were too scared to actually throw a punch.
  • it was epic.
  • Krew came to the event after i told him he was lame for not coming
  • I am going to die my hair neon pink one day.
  • There is nothing to do it Yakima.
  • There is a lot of places to eat.
  • and a lot of salons.
  • and nail places.
  • ALOT
  • At our camp ground there are man eating
  • misquitos.
  • Everywhere.
  • I met a nice person in the camp ground bathrooms that gave me her shower tokens.
  • sprite tastes funny after it has been set out in the sun for two days.
  • There are the best Chai Tea Lattes at this North Town Coffee shop
  • I got a vans hat for free
  • In the fridge in front of me there is a Blue Creme Dad's Soda....
  • it looks gross but very intresting and I almost want to taste it
  • but it will die mytooth blue for a long time.
  • The Folk Festival is this weekend.
  • Oh yesterday this guy came in and asked if a certian girl was working, we will call her lucy cause i dont remember her name. This is how the convo went:
  • "Is Lucy in today?"
  • "Uh, no"
  • "do you kow if she has a boyfriend?"
  • "yeah she does"
  • "Oh damn!"
  • "ya you and everyother guy says that"
  • "haha yeah"
  • then he came back an hour or two later with a wife and kids. bad Bad bad
  • I am kind of hungry right now.
  • Jay Jay just said boo to me.
  • Im done.
  • Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY FLIPPIN HOLY POO ON TOAST THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! i always love reading your posts auid.. they make me smile...very largely :D hope your having cutie but i do miss you and when you come back with my 5 hot skater doods we will play... love yo utons!

Audrey said...

You don't miss me? ha ha sounds like it is really a blast! Your tat was awesome by the way even though now it has fuzzy stuff all over it! Love you!