Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving is a heart warming American tradition commemorating how the Indians helped the pilgrims. And how did we repay them?


Answer: By shipping them off to the shittiest bits of real estate

Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Yay! I love holidays that have good food. Everything needs a food experience (I mean how else am i supposed to remember it?) Thanksgiving is a time that I honestly think about and notice how fortunate I am to have everything that I have.

What I am thankful for:
  • My family - I would not be able to survive with out any of my family. All of them. They make me always feel amazing. They make me laugh with their sarcastic humor. My parents are more than I can ask for. My sister is my best friend. I'm also very thankful for my cousin Luke, who has become my adopted brother. I always knows he is there for me. 
  • My friends - I  have wonderful friends. I know I don't always see it that way and get really annoyed with them and feel left out often.. but overall they are my friends and I would be lost without them. 
  • My home - I am very lucky to have a roof over my head and the nice house that I live in. Its wonderful and something that very few people are fortunate to have. 
That is just a small list. I am so thankful for so much I could go on for hours and hours and you would get bored. So I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! Don't get to fat! 

Xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cool. I love the title.

Dezzy said...

=D ha nice title to this post;]
ahaha
HAPPY THANKSGIVING@

Jocelyn said...

i love you audrey~! I love thanksgiving! I totally slept through the parade tho... sad day. I love the title oh goodness. Charlie Brown! ahh!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.