Thursday, December 23, 2010

hello friend. its been to long.

it feels good to write. With this delightful rush of a holiday season I really have not set aside some time just to write, and now- with Disney's Peter Pan playing in the background I feel it is the perfect time to scribbles down some thoughts.

Hot chocolate becomes an addiction problem when consumed to much.

I am an awful phone respondent.

Being 450 pages behind the reading schedule on Crime and Punishment has not started to stress me out... yet.

Take Five plays are chosen, directors too, but goodness me, there is still so much to do.

That rhymed.

My neck is sore.

Becca leaves me on Sunday. To Paris.

Not getting sparkly shoes is not the end of the world.

Christmas Vacation is the best movie to be created for the holiday season.

When parking at Staples, make sure you park in the white lines - not the yellow.

Just do it. Don't argue or you will be sorry.

Wrapping presents is supreme fun.

I just got a tumblr account. I have no idea what it does. http://verbphoto.tumblr.com/

Bye bye for now!









Happy Holidays! xoxo

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I have a tumblr too! We should follow each other! haha :)

ellie said...

Happy Holiday. Pretty tree.