Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i know our song is over & heavy, as I see, dry leaves fallin' down

Its one of those nights.
You know.
The nights where you want to cry.

But you don't have a specific reason.
You don't have someone to blame.
You cant blame yourself.
You cant blame a situation.

Its just one of those nights
where you sit around in your bed
waiting for the tears,
 but they don't pour anymore.

wishing

wondering

what would have happened

What would have happened if i never passed the note.
If they never met.
If I always could have hung out
If i could long board.
If i didn't say those words.
If i was myself.
If I wasn't so quiet.
If I said something.

If i didn't go out of town for a month. 




Would I still be sitting here, wondering?


Title: "Where do my Bluebirds Fly"- Tallest Man on Earth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh but the butterfly would never see the lines of the highway!
Such Direction!
Such Landscape!
Stand on The Great Divide!
The butterflies wings would only be grey without wandering adventure.

Anonymous said...

its not anyone else's fault for you not being friends with people. the only person who determines friendships is you. If you really miss people you should just call them up and if they want to see you they will make it happen.